At North Paw, LLC we take a very personal approach when onboarding a new dog and/or cat and their pet parent. This straight-forward process allows us to become familiar with one another and begin to develop a relationship.
To make a new reservation please follow these steps:
1. Review all online information about North Paw and
determine if your dog and/or cat meets all behavioral and
2. Download Dog Profile and/or Cat Profile to your computer,
complete & email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Email vaccination records (dogs & cats) and proof of
flea/tick preventative (dogs).
4. Schedule an Intro Meeting (for all new North Paw clients).
Email email@example.com. You will be asked if you
completed Steps #1-3 prior to scheduling an Intro Meeting.
5. Make your reservation! Complete the form on this page
for all new reservation requests, email, or call.
To edit or cancel a reservation please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation policy is in effect until you receive confirmation from a care team member that your reservation has been cancelled.